Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously. The official language of ICEEL 2021 is English.
You can publish the manuscript and deliver paper presentation on ICEEL 2020, orally or by poster presentation. You must submit Full-length Manuscript for review before the submission deadline.
You can deliver a presentation on ICEEL 2020, but the presented manuscript
WILL NOT be published. Abstract is necessary to submit
You can participate and attend all the presentation sessions only, neither making presentation nor having paper published.
Please follow the format when preparing your paper.
Papers should be at least 8 pages
up to 12 pages.
Please submit your manuscript to our electronic submission system.
1. ICEEL will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers elsewhere during the
ICEEL reviewing period.
2. Regular Papers: Each paper must be no less than
8 pages but up to 12 pages (including the abstract, figures, tables, and references). Extra pages will be charged $50 (US dollars) per extra page.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Copyright © 2021 5th International Conference on Education and E-Learning (ICEEL 2021)